mercredi 15 août 2012

Being tired

Today was a really good day, even if i'm super tired. It's crazy; it's been maybe 2 entire weeks that i'm tired all the time.
Maybe because i'm working, or because i sleep less than 6 hours a day. Well, i don't know... everyday i wake up at 9:15 a.m, and i shower, get ready and stuff. At 10:15, i must be in the subway. and i start working at 11:00. and it's ended at 18:00. So that's not that exhausting, but i didn't mentioned that every night i watch my computer until 1:00 in the morning. Oh my god, this isn't good at all, my internal clock is totally disordered.

I'm even too lazy to tidy up my room, this is disapointing :s whatever i'll do that next monday. i mean, it's planned to be done in monday, but i'm sure i'm not doing my things!
I also want to post photos of my room, like a before and an after. i think i would be funny !

So this was a really quick post, i'm gona be doing other things next time. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire