lundi 13 mai 2013

Airport, First day, Swimming pool...

03/11/2013

I woke up at 6:00 and got ready to go to the airport. I took the RER B with my mom. And then I check in my luggage. The plane had a 30 min delay because the cleaning took more time than expected. So I arrived at 12h15 instead of 11h50.
Randolf came pick me up at the bus station. And we discussed about the flight a little bit. But he told me that there were tension between her wife and the girl au pair.
So the first day was boring really. I expected to talk to Lucas but one of his friend was home so I had to look after Leander. At first Leander was kind of shy with me, but after few minutes it was ok.
From the moment I was "at home" I talked a lot to his husband about my skin condition. And then I had to go to the shop for whatever reason. And I thought we would stay there for 10 minutes or so. But I ended up staying there for 2-3 hours. Not so good for my feet.
And some fucking young French teenagers were there. And the girl said : look at the saleswoman. And I wanted to kick her in the ass but I didn't.
Then we went to the other shop to get some stuff there. And I saw Randolf's mom but she didn't know who I was.
Later in the evening we went to Aldi to buy some groceries. Nothing interesting as I went there with her husband in the afternoon.
And I helped to make dinner, or did I make it all by myself almost. I had to cut, wash, look after the baby, feed him, everything at the same time, seriously ?! And dinner was awful, I didn't have something that bad a long time. And during the night I was starving.

03/12/2013

And today, the second day I'm here. It wasn't better. I woke up so late, around 11 o'clock. I put all my clothes in the drawers so I could put away my suitcase. I didn't eat breakfast oo even lunch, which is by the way driving me crazy.
And around 13:00 pm we went to the swimming pool with an other family. It was not so bad, but I felt a little bit put to the side. I was in the water swimming by myself...
We returned home at 5:00pm and I just took Flora's computer to watch a TV show. But I was so sleepy, I just went to my room and took a nap.
On Sundays, Flora is teaching Lucas chinese. So I went with them. So boring. I hope it is helping me a little bit. We ate dinner, if we can call this dinner, it was the cold left overs from yesterday in one plate, and we took what we wanted to eat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire